Pop-up Market to Feature Natural Products and Spa Services on Sunday, 4/20, 2:00-6:00 p.m. in #ATL West End
The Green Pop Up Spa and market is an official Activity Partner of the Atlanta Streets Alive Festival, whose purpose is to close designated streets to cars and open them to people in order to explore local business within the community. As an Activity Partner, Divine Clementine's Green Pop Up Spa will be located just yards from the White Street section of the route, at Patchwork City Farms located on Peeples Street, right next to Brown Middle School. Participating Green Pop Up Spa vendors to look forward to include:
· Divine Clementine's Soap on a Rope - natural, luxuriously handmade soaps and body butters
· MarBellous Sun Seeds - handmade ornaments for the home
· Naturality - hair and body products for all colors and textures
· i.m. Butterfly - crafty creations
· Shay*Latte Coffee - imported and for creativity
· Suna - handcrafted jewelry and cultural gifts
· Melina - chair messages and Viking Rune readings in the "Sweet Spot" from 3:00-6:00 p.m.
· Yogi TawaBliss - guided transcendental meditation in the "Sweet Spot" from 2:00-2:45 p.m.
Who: Divine Clementine Productions
What: Divine Clementine's Green Pop Up Spa
When: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Where: Patchwork City Farms - 765 Peeples Street Southwest, Atlanta, GA 30310
More: Bring the family and GO GREEN! Take MARTA to West End station, bring your bikes and skates!
About Green Pop Up Spa: Divine Clementine's Green Pop Up Spa is a market shopping event focused on the whole mind, whole body and whole planet! Participating vendors create and provide natural bath and body products, spa services, eco-chic and vintage clothing, accessories, crafts, healthy foods, beverages and activities. Divine Clementine's Green Pop Up Spa is slated as a bi-annual event that will bring together the best in locally sourced purveyors of all natural products and wellness activists. Visit http://www.greenpopupspa.com to find out about future events!